Terms and Conditions for We Are Caribé website
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or PDF from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not do any of the following things in relation to the website:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
- You must not redistribute material from this website.
Limitation and exclusion of warranties and liabilities
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
- Nothing in this disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
The Site may from time to time include links to external sites and co-branded pages. We included links to these sites and pages to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. Digital Craft Marketing Ltd is not responsible for the content of this site and pages or for anything provided by them.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Our full name is Caribé Hospitality Group Ltd T/A We Are Caribé. You can contact us by sending an email via the contact form on our website or firstname.lastname@example.org.